Two Services at 8:00 AM and 10 AM
For the latest updates to worship please visit our website’s Calendar Page and see the specific date.
On Sundays we have two worship services:
8:00 AM In-Person Physical Distancing Outdoor Worship that is a meditative experience, on the grass facing Bushnell Ave. Please bring your own chair.
10:00 AM Hybrid Worship that is in-person in the Sanctuary and streamed on YouTube and Zoom (see below).
As a community of faith, we have returned to in-person hybrid worship. With the necessary upgrades in the Sanctuary, we can now more safely accommodate worshippers and have the technology to simultaneously connect in-person and virtually. Yet, as we continue to face the challenges of a pandemic, we will gather with an abundance of caution and numerous safety precautions in place to ensure a safe, as well as worshipful, place. Therefore, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the safety protocols and practices below as we live into a new way of being, guided by the Word, responsive to the Spirit, and open to the grace of God.
You can join us online for a livestream of the worship service, either by telephone, Zoom Webinar, or YouTube Live. For technical issues email here for assistance. Please note that if we face any glitches with the livestream, the service will be recorded and available for your viewing later in the day on YouTube
The service will be streamed here. While the quality of the picture and sound is better on YouTube there is a slight delay. No password is required.
Dial +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 and enter Meeting ID 427 660 200
Zoom is password enabled for extra security. The password remains unchanged. If you need the password, you may Request Password Here.
Safety Precautions for the 10:00 am in-person service in the Sanctuary.
- If you can, please be mindful of where you park to ensure ample parking for visitors and siblings who need to park close to the church.
- After your arrival, please join us at one of the welcome tables at the northeast and northwest (Bushnell side) of the sanctuary to get a required disposable nametag.
- While in the sanctuary, masks are required. The correct way to wear your mask is to cover your mouth and nose.
- We are reducing the worship capacity with overflow rooms in the Continuing Education building, where we will stream the service, but do so in community.
- Worshippers will enter through Narthex doors and exit through all four exit doors, including the southwest and southeast Community Room doors that are behind the liturgical space in the front of the Sanctuary.
- While there are bulletins and hymnals in the pews, the service is also projected on the wall underneath the cross. You can also bring your own bible and hymnal or download it digitally as the Presbyterian Hymnal, Glory To God, is available on the app store of your choice.
- We ask you kindly not to sing, even while masked.
- The offering will be collected at the four exit doors after worship at the conclusion of the service.
- After worship, you are invited to connect with the worshipping community in the patio area adjacent to the columbarium.
Changes in the Order of Worship
- The service will be roughly 45 minutes long.
- At this time, we will not physically pass the peace or the attendance pads, but encourage you to take note of fellow worshippers sitting around you. We promote non-physical contact while greeting one another in community before and after the service.
- During hymns, the Choral Scholars will lead us in singing. We ask you kindly not to sing on Sunday, even while masked.
- The pastoral prayer will be given without the traditional sharing of Joys & Concerns.
A lot of input and thought has gone into the formation of these guidelines. While we are doing our best to share detailed procedures of in-person gatherings, there are likely to be continuous updates. Please continue to check the website for the most up-to-date information for events. We appreciate your cooperation as we live together in honor of God and respect for one another.
Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month in both of these weekly services.
Special services are held throughout the year, including services on Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.